The Viscount’s Pleasure House &
These two books have been rejuvenated and have gorgeous new covers.
If you haven’t already read them, I’d love you to read them now. Maybe you’d like to leave a book review so other readers can also find them.
The Viscount’s Pleasure House
An historical erotic romance, set in England in the risqué late Regency / very early Victorian years.
I hope you enjoy The Viscount’s Pleasure House, the first book in my Pleasure House Series. I loved writing this book because the darker side of London in the late Regency/ early Victorian eras fascinates me.
On the surface, everything was fashionable gowns and exquisite manners. Underneath, London bubbled with every sort of vice and brothels were found on every second corner in some areas.
The Viscount’s Pleasure House was a finalist in, or won, several contests.
- 1st Place in Four Seasons contest for the Windy City’s Erotic, 2010
- 2nd Place in Linda Howard Award of Excellence, Romantic and Sizzling category, 2010
- 2nd Round judging in Emerald, Single Title full ms, Romance Writers Australia, 2009.
Where can you find The Viscount’s Pleasure House?
Want to read an excerpt? Web Page
Embracing Scandal is an historical romance and the first in my scandal series with heroines whose scientific knowledge and intellect are an affront to increasingly prudish early Victorian society.
Five siblings battle against the strictures of British society to succeed in their chosen scientific fields. This story is about Lady Rebecca Jamison, Becca, the oldest in the family and how she and Cayle, the Duke of Sherwyn, embrace scandal as they battle to defeat an unscrupulous investment consortium.
Embracing Scandal was a finalist in several contests.
- 2nd Place Finally A Bride Oklahoma Historical Romance Writers USA, 2011
- 3rd Place New Jersey Put Your Heart in a Book RW USA, 2010
- 2nd round Molly for Heart of Denver RW USA, 2010
- 3rd Place Royal Ascot Beaumonde Regency Chapter RW USA, 2010
- 2nd Place Emerald Reader Judged Full Ms Single Title – Romance Writers Australia, 2008